29 June 2015

late spring on film

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

some of the recent film photos i've taken... i've been inspired by elise's blog recently and i'm going to try to shoot one roll of film every month (or so). i do miss shooting film and every time i get a roll back i think, why aren't i doing more of this?! so here i go. a new project, which i need like a hole in the head right now, but oh well. i'm already 3/4 of the way through my next roll, so i'm hopeful that i can keep up.

2 comments:

  1. E is getting so big! And hooray for film...nothing else is like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful photos. And I'm a little obsessed with the blog you mention-- she has lots of good ideas. Sometimes I refer to her as "that woman I have a blogcrush on" and Peter knows who I'm talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete